Virtual Patrol System..
We have offered a solution to the security sector to monitor the patrol of security guards in a designated property. The solution is based on GPS technology allowing a client confirm that his property is receiving the required level of patrol. The system monitors the security guard as they undertake their patrols with reports being deployed on line to a central control location. The solution is currently deployed on a number of sites in Nairobi and the Rift Valley.
Northern Corridor Traffic Incident Monitor (m-Ship)..
The Intergovernmental Standing Committee on Shipping, ISCOS, launched a USSD based application to assist truck drivers report on incidences that they encounter as they traverse the northern transport corridor. The application enables the authorities identify bottlenecks that may exist within the transport corridor with a view of identifying solutions to eradicate these said bottlenecks. Software Universe developed the USSD application and also hosts the m-Ship platform on its servers.
Karibu Time and Attendance System
The Karibu Time and Attendance system has been designed to monitor staff productivity by tracking hours worked, i.e. time of arrival and departures, time taken on breaks and monitoring absenteeism. The system offers a series of features that allows you to monitor the movement of staff in and out of your premises.
- Real time Transfer of check in and check out data from the Biometric device to the Back end system so managers can monitor staff movement any time.
- Comprehensive shift management module that cater for all kind of shifts.
- Fully functional & easy to use shift management module allows assigning of shifts to employees with ample flexibility.
- Supports multi breaks in shifts
- Disable and enable member of staff restricting access to check in / out.
- Restrict late check in based on user defined shift time.
- Create and Manage different shifts.
- Automatic deduction of time lost during late check in and early checkout.
- Manage users who can access the system and the functionality they can undertake.
- The Karibu Time and Attendance System is provided with a selection of reports that enable you to monitor staff productivity, Time the staff has reported to work, how many hours the staff has worked in a particular day, etc. Reports can be sorted by duration (how long) and hours worked. The reports are also available on a network allowing management access the reports at any given time.
- Time of arrival report
- time of departure report
- Generate report on hours worked and payment sheet
- Produce authorized overtime
Benefits of the Karibu Time and Attendance SystemKaribu time and attendance uses biometric systems to accurately capture employee check in and check out time.The following are some of the benefits of using our Karibu time and attendance system
- Easy to use
- Accurately clock productive time
- Fast way to clock in
- Saves money by accurate time tracking
- Accurate detail recording
- Prevents cases of one employee asking a coworker to clock in or out for him and helping avoid penalties for showing up late, leaving early, and so on
Karibu Visitor Management System
Originally designed to replace the manual visitors register found at various offices, the system offers a series of features that allows you to manage the movement of visitors within your premises. Features include; smart ID / document scanning, visitor pass generation, number plate recognition software, monitoring of equipment movement, staff time and attendance, amongst many others. VMS is designed for ease of use with minimal time required to check in and check out a visitor. It is provided with a selection of reports that enable you to monitor who the visitor is, who they have come to see, how often they come, etc. Reports can be sorted by frequency, (how often), duration (how long), and by place visited, (individual or department). The reports are also available on a network allowing management access the reports at any given time.
More Features of the vms
- Electronically maintain a register of all visitors to a site
- Scan ID /Passport to extract Name and Number
- Store electronic images of the ID / passport – as images (PNG)
- Capture a photograph of the visitor
- Generate and print a visitor’s Pass
- Use of Bar-code reader to Scan equipment / visitor Passes
- Alert hosts by SMS / Email – on visitor arrivals
- Use of Biometrics to check-in/check-out Visitors
- Re-call and check-in repeat Visitors by ID number only
- Capture Department and Staff member visited
- ANPR – Automatic Number Plate Recognition (Vehicles)
- Cloud Storage – also enables multi site management
Benefits of the vms
- Efficient and accurate processing of visitors and staff
- Easy access to visitor details
- Cloud based multi site management - single database
- Enhance company image – professional
- Maintain a permanent record of visitor details – ID / Name/photo etc.
- Generate a POB(People on Board) report – as required
- Enhance security – by having accurate visitor information
- Efficient - Alert hosts on visitor arrivals – SMS / Email
- Easily recognize repeat visitors – Department and host
- Easily generate reports – specific queries